- The Concealed Armor Rapid Response Pack (CARR) is designed for the first responder in any critical type incident such as active shooter response.
- The CARR pack is low visibility, self-contained and when deployed transforms into a ballistic plate carrier, magazine storage, molle system to house additional equipment and a rear deployable medical bag large enough to carry numerous medical supplies.
- CARR Pack is designed to fit 10”x 12” stand alone armored plates both front and back (Armor Plates are NOT Included). The pack can be easily configured to meet the needs of fire, EMS, to provide protection and supplies for mass casualties’ type incidents.
- Due to the low visibility design and additional colors, the pack can be worn by personnel in a clandestine environment lowering the awareness level of plain clothes officers and UC personnel.
- The CARR Pack is made from genuine Cordura fabric, ITW (or) Duraflex buckles, bonded nylon thread, and bar tacked in all stress areas.