Custom Curriculum Development
The mission and needs of your agency are inherent to you, a pre-defined curriculum may not be the best approach for your situation. GTI fully understands that agency requirements can vary greatly and that not all standard course lengths and capabilities that we offer align with your training needs; therefore GTI can custom develop curriculum to best fit the length and the necessary TTP's that your agency or team truly needs. This saves your agency and personnel time and money by dialing your training to best suit your required capabilities.
GTI commonly works with agencies to customize an existing training program for a specific unit or department to allow them to get the most of their training dollar. Agencies may pick and choose between pre-existing modules of instruction (typically pulled from our Type I Advanced SWAT Packet) to build their own program, or, if there is something that GTI does not currently have listed, yet has the expertise and equipment to provide top-notch training, we will develop a custom curriculum from the ground up for the agency on a case-by-case basis. To discuss your training needs, contact GTI by calling 803-259-1935 or emailing email@example.com. Once our staff understands your agency needs we can generate a summary outline of the curriculum and a written proposal for your team to attend training.
GTI can deliver the course using a Mobile Training Team (MTT), providing that the requesting agency has access to all of the required structures to conduct the course, or the training can be conducted at GTI's Joint Operations Center (JOC) in Barnwell, South Carolina. The JOC was formerly a nuclear fuels reprocessing plant that GTI has converted into a premier homeland security tactical training center for advanced law enforcement and military training scenarios. GTI's JOC is available to solve your facilitation and training needs.
The Joint Operations Center (JOC) Includes:
- Over 200,000 square feet of buildings
- CQB live fire / explosives range - scalable up to 300 yards
- 800 meter sniper range
- 135 foot tall sniper tower
- 50 million gallon controlled access private-water training area
- Towers and ascending structures for fast roping and rappelling at multiple heights and difficulties
- Certified helipad - MH53 / CH47 capable
- Rotary wing roof top landing access
- Miles of pipes and large tanks for Fire / USAR / EMS - confined space
- Facilities to mimic small or large scale CBRNE production and operations
- Secure environment to conduct a wide variety of tactics, techniques, procedures, and equipment testing & evaluation
- Driving area for convoy operations and PSD training
- Complex is Simunition and SRTA capable throughout
- Night vision electro optics - blackout capable
- Briefing areas / classrooms